Welcome to Mary March Wilderness Park Located 45km’s south of Badger NL on the shores of the historic Red Indian Lake! We promote an family environment and professional service in one of the most beautiful settings our Province has to offer.
- Fires must be contained in fire pits provided and must be attended at all times. See signage at park entrance for information on current fire conditions/bans.
- All trash must be deposited in receptacles provided.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- There is an abundance of beautiful birch trees throughout the park, please refrain from tearing the bark from these trees.
- Use of ATVs is permitted from campsites to leave the park to gain access to the local trail system.
- 15 km/h Speed Limit throughout the park